Result of Result of Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO)
Result of Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO)
Result of Result of Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Result of Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Result of Result of Agriculture Officer – Agriculture Department
Result of Agriculture Officer – Agriculture Department
List of Revised Reserve list for School Lecturer (Commerce) Exam 2011
uploaded on rpsc on 10-04-13 for check the following link
Revised Reserve list for School Lecturer (Commerce) Exam 2011
| 17-04-2013 | Result of Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) |
17-04-2013 | Result of Public Relation Officer (PRO) |
| 10-04-2013 | Revised Reserve list for School Lecturer (Commerce) Exam 2011 |
| 04-04-2013 | Result of Agriculture Officer – Agriculture Department |
| 20-03-2013 | Additional Result of Nurse Grade-II 2010 |
| 12-03-2013 | Result of Senior Demonstrator –Forensic Medicine |
| 08-03-2013 | Result of Senior Demonstrator – Dentistry |
| 07-03-2013 | Result of Senior Demonstrator – Pharamacology |
| 01-03-2013 | Marks of S.I. Exam 2010 |
| 25-02-2013 | Interview Result (Final) Result of S.I. Exam 2010 1. List of Candidates (Sub.Inspector Police A.P.) for S.I.Comp. Exam-2010 2. List of Candidates (Platoon Commander R.A.C.) for S.I.Comp. Exam-2010 3. Result withheld by Court Order for SI Exam 2010 |
No comments:
Post a Comment